The Palm Beach Shooting Sports Complex is opening with limited access to rifle and handgun ranges beginning Monday, May 18 by appointment only. The range will be open on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays from 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only. This facility will operate at 50% capacity with a one-hour time limit per participant and only one person per lane is allowed.
To make a reservation, call 561-512-0285 between 8 a.m. and 5 pm on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. The following guidelines apply for making reservations. You can:
Make only one reservation per call, per person, and per day (for example, if you call Friday and make a reservation, you cannot call and make another reservation until Saturday)
- Reserve up to two lanes (under the names of the caller and their shooting partner) per reservation
- Make reservations for up to four days out (for example, on Fridays you can make reservations for Saturdays, Sundays or Mondays)
- Make reservations for the opening Monday (May 18) only on that day
- Make reservations for all subsequent Mondays starting on the preceding Fridays
The FWC is opening this and other FWC-managed ranges in a phased approach. Phase 2 guidelines have not been finalized. The FWC will continue to evaluate its COVID-19 response with regards to shooting ranges and is committed to resuming more normal operations when it’s safe to do so.
- All handgun ranges are open.
- 100- and 200-yard rifle ranges are open. Electronic targets are not installed on the 200-yard rifle range. Customers can currently use this range at the same price as the other ranges. See information about range fees (Ctrl Click to follow link or go to https://myfwc.com/hunting/safety-education/shooting-ranges/palm-beach/range-details/).
- 300-yard rifle range is closed until the electronic targets can be installed.
- Trap and skeet fields are closed until the throwers and electronic controllers can be installed.
- Sporting clays course and 5-Stand is closed until construction is complete.
- Seminole Pratt Whitney road is not paved to the entrance of the facility.